Friday, November 1, 2013

Wisconsin

       
               I'm an aunt!! For the first time! I'm so excited! As you can tell from the exclamation points! ;) My sister, the mom-to-be, lives in Wisconsin. So, because this is such a new, awesome, crazy adventure, I flew up to stay with her and her husband for 6 weeks. We are 1 & 1\2 weeks into my visit and still no baby. The little man's name is Tannin Roy, and his nicknames as of now consist of Tan-Man, Roy-Boy, and Zaboomafu. I cannot wait to meet my nephew! I only hope I'm half as wonderful at being an aunt as my own are.
                        
             I did a maternity shoot with the happy couple a few days ago, and I figured I'd post some shots from that and others from my time here so far.









 
We carved pumpkins!

 
And this is the view out my window. Not too shabby.


 
The fall colors here are epic. My Alabama eyes are freaking out and I just want to take pictures of every tree I see all day long! However, I restrain myself. :)


 
More to come, hopefully of an actual child! :)
 Until then, love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment